Saturday, May 17, 2008


Hi, my name is: Charlotte.

But you can call me: Lotte, Charlie or whatever your heart desires.

Never in my life have I: backed down from my beliefs.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Hannah. But because she is my baby sister, she can run riot and still be my best friend at the end.

My high school is: one of my favourite memories.

When I’m nervous: I fidget and fuss.

The last song I listened to was: My Party (Chad Hugo & Kenna remix) by Kings Of Leon.

If I were to get married right now it would be to: a British rock-star, with a wardrobe of leather and a car built for lazy road-trips to Bath.

My hair is: cropped, blunt-fringed and mine.

When I was 4: my pony was my favourite thing.

Last Christmas: was the first time I ate three large family meals in one day.

I should be: on Maximillia.com!

When I look down I see: the ground beneath my feet.

The happiest recent event was: learning to cook Boulliabaisse with my Mum this afternoon.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: Phoebe, fingers crossed.

By this time next year: I should be in London, about to fly back to Sydney for my 21st!

My current gripe is: lack of funds and narrow-minded people.

I have a hard time understanding: prejudice.

There’s these girls: who make me laugh everytime I see them! And without them I would never even crack a smile.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: the audience, kill a gazillion birds with one stone.

I want to buy: Sass & Bide once again - a rekindled love affair.

Where do you plan to visit: London, Bath, Tuscany and gay Paris! February, 09.

If you spent the night at my house: I'd make you a beautiful French meal, we would snack on cheese and wine then jam on my poorly tuned guitar.

The world could do without: paedophiles and homophobics. Also rapists, murders and Ebay scammers.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Sass & Bide black and cream knitted slouchy tights.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: beautiful French cheese from Leura Gourmet (Mumere et Papa).

My middle name is: Emily Mary

In the morning I: wake up early, shower and drink tea.

Last night I was: at Baroque, dancing up a storm.

There’s this guy I know who: is a dead ringer for Jesus. His name is Gary and he is my best friend.

If I was an animal I’d be a: elephant.

A better name for me would be: nothing. I think it suits me to a t!

Tomorrow I am: purchasing beautiful new tableware, having afternoon tea with my Nanny and Mumere then celebrating my birthday with my beautiful friends at Hermitude.

Tonight I am: relaxing, watching Skins and eating roasted vege salad.

My birthday is: soooo much fun!


Me: Bodysuit, American Apparel. Hair, fresh from the Chinatown hairdresser.

No comments: