Sunday, April 27, 2008

hears to a lazy summer.




"If we drive past the Freshwater sign one more time, whilst looking for Freshwater, I may kill you Michael."

I think I miss Summer more than I shall ever admit too. Granted, I don't miss the oppresive heat or getting dumped by ripples. I also do not miss the sand-in-your-undies car rides home. But I miss the lazy, sun-kissed afternoon siestas and the constant singing of tunes (way too loudly) with the windows wound down in peak hour traffic.

Nothing stands out about this particular outing, we did Freshwater, Manly and Queenscliff beach all in one day. Visited Cold Rock, Glen threw an apple core at two, very large, very intimidating men without realising. Oh, and Michael got lost underneath Sydney, drove over the Harbour Bridge unneccessarily 3 times and then losing Freshwater whilst infront of the sign.

I miss the lazy summer.

Me: Caftan, Tree of Life. Bikini, Jets by Jessica Aitken. Necklace, from India.

2 comments:

style.street said...

your photos make me smile.

CHARLIE. said...

Oh, thank you style.street!

I laerve your blog too!